Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Would you compare Mitt Romney to the Whitney houston song" I'm every women" ?

Yes! I'm in TOTAL agreement, and although I almost blew lunch when I heard that Romney backed ethanol subsidies it's still a fact that the nomination is entirely his to lose. There are still possible candidates out there...Rick Perry and possibly Chris Christie, and this nomination is completely "up for grabs" and the candidate who gets his people to the polls (or caucuses in Iowa) usually wins. That's his/her campaign organization or his/her "ground game." Then it's NH and SC. The candidate who typically comes out of those first 3 states with a lead is "off to the races" and has the inside track to the nomination. And I'm down with your analogy of the relationship of Romney to "I'm Every Woman" and I'd like to add a couple of other possibilities. How about Van Halen's tune "Jump" for Ron Paul, and maybe Chicago's "Feelin' Stronger Every Day" for Herman Cain and "Can I Be Your Baby Tonight" for the Newtster? Just suggestions...but...Who's With Me On This? How about some BIG THUMBS UP, people! COME ON !!

No comments:

Post a Comment