Sunday, July 17, 2011

Boy trouble please help me I dont know what to do.?

I broke up with my boyfriend because i didnt like him. My Ex before Chad the one i just broke up with broke up with me about september, we had a serious relationship im beginging to think i still like him a lot again it took me forever to get over him now that me and chad are over im thinking about logan (my other ex) way more but then i realize what he put me through he hurt my heart so bad but i still like him alot. and he has a girlfriend but everyone like one of his guy freidns say that he is dating her because i was dating chadd but now that were over logan doesnt know yet so i want to try to get logan back but i know if its ment to be he will come to me but i want to know how should i get him thinking about me? /:

No comments:

Post a Comment