Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Reptile Trading and Buying, What should I get next.?

Is it normal to trade/buy and resell pets like reptiles. So I bought a savannah monitor it wasn't doing well then I traded him for a super healthy tame chinese water dragon which I am selling with everything for 120dollars and the guy I am selling it to is offering me 20 dollars extra for everything since he is on vacation, so I get 140 bucks. I was thinking of buying a sulcata tortoise because I live in california and near my area someone is selling two for 100 dollars and I want something to eat my weeds. Or I get a female chameleon that I can house with my brothers jackson, having two jacksons would be nice and 100 bucks in my pocket would be as well. Or I could give the savannah monitor another shot and buy/make him a special enclosure. Or should I just keep my money, but I will waste it on something stupid like a game and I rather have a pet reptile/two. BTW I live in southern california and it is blazing hot right now, I was wondering If my sulcatas if I buy them can be housed outside and brought inside occasionally. Oh and I forgot I also found a new found love for the docile bearded dragon. I want something easy and fun to have as a pet, that can live with me in cali and soak up the sun. So what should I get a savannah monitor (Read up more on them), bearded dragon, 2 sulcatas tortoises, or another jackson and pocket some cash. Or should I keep 140 bucks to myself going to college soon and might need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment