Tuesday, July 19, 2011

What pet should I get.?

I have should have around 120-140 dollars soon, and here is what I can get a Colombian tegu with set up but this person lives far and those tegu's are hard to tame for 100 bucks, or a savannah monitor no cage 25 bucks, or a savannah monitor for 100 bucks with set up and healthy, or a bearded dragon 75-100 bucks with set up, or two sulcata tortoises for 100 bucks combo and build it's enclosure, or I could get another jackson chameleon already got one and can house it in the same enclosure as the other if female. I live in southern california and prefer something that is fun, hardy and tame. My bet is on the tortoises, the bearded dragon, chameleon or savannah monitor. I don't want the Colombian tegu they are hard to tame, but I like them too. What should I pick. Again I am buying all of these online and picking them up, some of the people I know personally and I know their animals are healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment