Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I screwed up! He thinks I took his shorts!?

Okay. So I like this guy Logan. He's a year older than me and his brother and my brother are best friends. I always seem to get paranoid and start getting angry when I see him or talk to him. Last week, I found his drama shorts. I thought it would be nice to give them back to him. I went down to the basketball court and lost control. I started screaming "LOGAN, YOUR SHORTS!" I held it up and just walked straight past him as he took the shorts. He thinks that I took his shorts. Even worse, his friends thought he spent the night at my house and left his shorts in my room! I don't know how to fix this and I probably never will. I told his best friend that I found them but he still thinks I took them! Please! How can I fix this?

No comments:

Post a Comment