Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Why is my Neon Tree Dragon turning white?

I have a Japalura Splendida (also known as a Neon Tree Dragon), and he is turning white all over his body at the same time. I have many lizards and have seen many of them including my CWD shed and they never looked like this. I will try to post a picture if I can but I am hoping someone can tell me why this might be happening. Is there someone out there that has long running experience with their Neon Tree Dragon and can give me better info than I have found online on their care? Should I keep them in a more humid enclosed terrarium like a CWD or should I keep them in a mesh cage like a Chameleon? Im a little worried we are keeping him a little too humid and not enough fresh air. Any and all help is greatly appreciated. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment